Friday, December 23

DIY Designer Inspired Ornaments





   
This year  I purchased a white Christmas tree and decided to make Chanel inspired ornaments for the tree. I had a hard time trying to decide what kind of  Chanel inspired ornaments I would create.I finally decided and here's the finished product.




  I made the pearl filled ornaments with clear ball ornaments purchased from the Dollar Store. I filled my ornaments with white pearls that I found from Hobby Lobby. I found the Chanel ribbon from Loveleecloset on Etsy. I made the Chanel C's from a Chanel template I found online. I traced the template on the adhesive vinyl and cut them out. Then I applied them to the ornaments.


I made handmade gift bags out of computer and gift wrapping paper. The gift bags were very easy to make. Check out  Sea Lemon Youtube video tutorial on how to make the bags. I downloaded some of my tags from the internet.

I made my shoes and handbags ornaments by spray painting some of them black. Then I used a black sharpie and chalk pen to add Chanel logos.I made my tree topper out of one skewer, a Chanel template, a poster board and two sheets of glitter paper. I attached a wooden skewer to my Chanel logo and inserted it through the top of the cone and hot glued it in. 




HAPPY HOLIDAYS! 

xo xo

THESE ITEMS ARE USED FOR MY OWN PERSONAL USE





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful things, I make necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am in Love!! I am putting a second tree up tgis year in the front Window and I want it all Chanel may add Dior. Where did you get the shoes &the Eiffel towers? Beautiful job I am in love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you find the channel stickers?

    ReplyDelete