Sunday, September 13

Back to Business

 







Today I decided to update my blog with a couple of photos of handbags coming to the shop soon. I haven't been feeling that well since the start of the pandemic. I lost my dad to COVID-19 on April 7 and I've been devastated since. He passed 7 days before his 77th birthday. I still can't believe my dad is gone and it feels like a dream. I can't go back and change what has happened. I must learn to live with a spirit dad now. I'm having a hard time typing this right now because I'm thinking about him. My dad was a wonderful dad, and he was always a part of my life. I think that's why this event is so hard for me. I get so angry when people say it's a hoax. It's not because I lived it. I'm blessed that I have so many great memories of him. I'm glad the local and national news did several stories on his life. My dad was a mentor, loving man, and the best dad you could ever imagine. He touched so many lives. I could go on and on about how influential my dad was to so many people. I love and miss him dearly. I'm crying as a type all of this today on the blog.

 I wanted to close up my shop due to all of this, but I could hear my dad tell me to keep going. I'm glad I listened because I know I would've been in a deep depression. I suffer from depression and I'm glad I listened to his voice. 

 

I know my dad would want me to continue with my business. He was so proud of me and this business. I'm going to keep going because of him. I'm going to push even harder towards my goals. I have so many to fulfill. I will keep going and continue to rely on my faith and keep his memory in my heart forever.

 

2 comments: