Saturday, December 19

Designer Pumpkin


 Today I'm sharing a late post of my LV pumpkin and Jack Skellington  pumpkin I created. This was my first time carving a pumpkin. I'm creative so it was quite easy. I made these for a family pumpkin decorating contest. 

 Adults and kids entered the contest. I won but we decided to give the kids the winning prize. I was ok with that. The kids did an amazing job. I think next year we should have a sperate contest. We should do one for the kids and one for the adults. 


DIY designer pumpkin
Large pumpkin
Water base markers or sharpie 
Brown marker 
LV stencil or you can free hand the design 
Acrylic paint in brown for the stem

DIY Jack Skellington pumpkin
Stencil or you can draw it free hand 
marker
pumpkin carving kit 

No comments:

Post a Comment